Thursday, July 1, 2010

oh acne...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
what do you guys think? are you as OBSESSED with these beautiful acne 'atacoma' wedges, as i am? or are you just plain sick
of seeing them all over the blogosphere? Do you own a pair? are they worth the sweet $480 dollars i would have to part with?
(in my dreams).... i also did a polyvore set(above) just to emphasize my obsession. haha. If you have a current obsession with
anything fashion related send me an emailand ill whip one up for you! don't forget to include your blog address (maybe i could
do some mini interviews with some of my fantastic followers)! (send me an email if you are interested) so i can then showcase it on
my blog! have a great day!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

p.s i would LOVE to possibly do an interview/collaboration with
Norine of FashionTadpole
&
i really LOVE your blogs! EMAIL ME okay?? xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment